- How to reach Akkaraipatti?
- I would like to make online donation. What should I do? How safe is it?
- What are the payment options available?
- Will I get a receipt from the Trust for the online donations I make?
- I would like to donate in kind for the construction of the Akkaraipatti Shirdi Baba temple. Can I?
- Can I donate rice and other grocery items for Annadhan [feeding the poor]?
- What is the dress code to visit the Akkaraipatti Shirdi Sai Baba temple?”
Please click the link Reaching Akkaraipatti to know more about the place and access routes.
Please visit the page Online Donation. You will be guided well by simple instructions. The online donation process is highly secure, well tested and recommended.
Devotees can use credit/debit/online banking options to donate money to the Trust.
Yes. Once the Trust gets a notification of the credit of your donations in its bank account, your receipt will be dispatched to you to the address you have provided during the transaction. You will also get an SMS acknowledging credit of your donation amount.
Yes you are welcome. Besides cash, the Trust also accepts all other kinds of donations that can help them complete the construction of the temple. Please call S Gururajan, Trustee @ Sree Sai Karpagaviruksha Trust @ XXXXXXXXXXXXX for the logistics and delivery of your donations.
Yes you are most welcome. Please call S Gururajan, Trustee @ Sree Sai Karpagaviruksha Trust @ XXXXXXXXXXXXX for the logistics and delivery of your contributions.
All devotees and visitors to temple are requested to adhere to traditional Indian dressing styles.
Male: Dhoti or Pyjama or Trousers. Shirt or Angavasthram on shoulder.
Female: Saree or half-saree with blouse or Chudidhar with Pyjama and Dhupatta.