Sree Sai Karpagaviruksha Trust took upon itself the mandate to serve the humanity by donating food, shelter, educational needs, and medical support to the most underprivileged section of the society. By engaging in such acts, the Trust is confident that it can alleviate the pain of the poor and it can work in consonance with the eleventh aphorism of Shirdi Baba – “There shall be no want in the house of my devotee”. The Trust strongly believes that a true Shirdi Sai devotee shall carry upon himself the sacred burden of helping mankind and living up to the pithy sayings of the Satguru.
- Distributing educational aid to needy school children from the neighboring environment
- The community center also hosts multifaith bajans, satsangs, discourses and other calendar festivals routinely.
- Conducting cataract removal surgeries for the poor senior citizens
- Feeding the poor, orphans, and the aged & invalid
- Organizing health camps for people from the under-privileged section of the society